Oracle @VirtualBox 6.1.6 now released fixes shared clipboard and other bugs
unfortunately you CANT do an inplace update because vboxnetdhcp process blocks the update so
- shutdown VirtualBox 6.1.2 first
- REBOOT your (windows 10) pc
- then run VirtualBox 6.1.6 installer
oracle vbox bug tracker
yes even goog GCP has bugs
do @canonical even bother to build a #virtualbox VM before they release a #ubuntu 15.10 edition ! instantly 2 bugs
- Upgrade BIOS WARNING ! I CANT ITS A VM !
- Freezes and hangs on first reboot ! THIS BUG IS NOW 5 YEARS OLD !
You may get a black/blank background/screen instead of the Try/Install dialogue (1365815)
Workaround is to move to TTY1 (with VirtualBox, RightCtrl+F1), then back to TTY7 (with VirtualBox, RightCtrl+F7) and proceed