aws amazonuk redshift dw cloud (nothing to do with redhat openshift) now has python udfs
if your ms windows10 pro host hyper-v 10 xubuntu 14 guests are hanging during shutdown, reboot and aptitude update like mine try these tips from MSDN and MS TechNet
Azure Cloud Switch (ACS) is described by the firm as a “cross-platform modular operating system for data centre networking built on Linux”.
if you have windows 7 pro (NOT HOME) or windoz 10 pro you no longer need to buy vmware player or download oracle virtualbox
- just upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro for FREE !
- then run M$ HYPERV for FREE !
instead of buying vmware player or downloading oracle virtualbox
first off bitnami only provide vmware vm vmx & vmdk downloads and apparently you cant convert these to virtualbox disks BUT apparently virtualbox supports reading and writing to vmware vmdk disk files directly
what you need to do is
- build a vm without a disk (ignore warnings)
- download bitnami redmine vmware vm zip
- unzip files
- completely ignore .vmx
- copy *.vmdk from unzip subdir into your virtualbox subdir
- reedit virtualbox vm and use existing sata disk and point it to .vmdk without the -s00n suffix
- ie bitnami-redmine-3.0.4-1-ubuntu-14.04.vmdk
- start virtualbox vm
- enjoy the virtualbox bitnami redmine gantt charts
how do I configure #VMware #vSphere HA for automatic failover #devops #sysadmin
announcement by @vmware at @vmworld that they can kill #cloud app #latency with #hybrid approach
“Right now over 90 per cent of you have workloads deployed in the public cloud. To get those benefits faster with less risk and to get more flexibility, you should embrace a hybrid strategy”